Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day1 and 2

Day 1: Weight 185.4
Day 2: Weight 184.5

I decided to start the HCG diet after seeing my friends lose a good amount of weight on it.  I don't do caffine well, which makes most diet aids useless to me.  My goal for this round is to lose 20 pounds.  But I'll consider it a success if I even lose 10.  Tomorrow I start pigging out on 500 calories a day (joking here).  I'm not looking forward to it, but I think I'll be just fine for a month or so.  As far as these two loading days go, I don't think I'm loading as much as what the online sites recommend.  Oh well.  No pain, no gain.

And, just for the record, I purchased the HGC online.  I'm doing sublingual (under the tounge) drops.  The whole needle thing just doesn't appeal to me.  I hope to have some measurements up soon.  Lord willing I'll be tracking some losses as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment