Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 7

Weight: 179.8
Amount Lost: 1 lb.
Total Lost: 4.7 lbs.

I have to get some Melba Toast.  My body is not giving up carbs as easily as I wished it would.  I have to have a boost mid-day.  I took some extra carbs last night but it was more habit than anything.  I also did not track my food as well (a.k.a. at all) yesterday.  Not good.  So today is a new day.  I'm sure it's not helping that I'm going to start soon.  That's keeping me a bit bloated.  With almost 5 pounds gone, I should be seeing a little difference in the top of my stomach (that's normally where I see it first), but all this bloating is keeping me puffy.  It's a bit discouraging.

Today is Father's Day. I'm so blessed to have my wonderful hubby!  But I hope that he'll decide to eat at home today. Eating out kills me.  And snacking.  But I'm determined to get better!  I love knowing these pounds are coming off! I'm hoping that I'll keep averaging a pound a day. That would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment