Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 8

Weight: 179.2
Amount Lost: .6 lbs.
Total Lost: 5.3 lbs.

Ughh!  Just started my period this morning.  I would love to say that it's why I haven't lost more, but we ate out yesterday and then had dinner at my in-laws last night.  So with all that and my period, I think .6 is doing pretty darn good.

And as for eating out and eating at other folks houses, you just have to use your best judgement.  We went to Panera and I ordered a Chicken, Strawberrry and Poppyseed Salad.  Most of the things in the salad are on the allowed list for the diet.  I forgot to tell the hubby not to get salad dressing on it.  But even with the dressing and all that, according to the Panera board, it only had 280 calories.  As for dinner, my MIL made some on the grill pizzas.  I had a small portion of the two kinds and a salad.

Per the protocol, I have to stop taking drops during this week. It should be interesting.  The drops are not fully controlling the hunger as it is.  I'm going to do my best.  Losing 5 lbs. in a week is a good motivator! And on a good note, the bloating after this week should go down considerably.

No comments:

Post a Comment