Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 6 & Still Losing

Weight: 180.8
Amount Lost: 2 lbs.

Color me shocked, but yesterday was one of my worst cheating days. I guess I'm going to lose anyway because I'm so overweight that any reduced amount of calories will work on me!  I'm sure I would lose more without the cheating, but life happens and I'm doing my best. I keep having carb cravings at lunch. I'm going to try more of that chicken soup at lunch today and see if that helps me get past that. 

As far as the cheating, the hubby and I went out for dinner last night.  Ihad a grilled chicken ceasar and one poppy seed roll.  I only ate half the salad withought dressing.  I did down all the fried onions and put a little of the dressing on them.  But then after that, I felt stuffed and a bit ill.  I count that as a good thign because I'll be less likely to gorge.

After that we went to JC Penny's to get me a few pairs of shorts.  They were both size 16 and a bit tight.  Lord willing that will change soon.  I truly want to be at least a size 10 again.  I really want to fit in an 8. That's were I was before Sarah.  An 8 would be awesome!

Anyway, it's back to the weight loss rat race today.  I'm hoping to break into the 170's tomorrow.  I'm going to try to do my measurements tonight.  I would love to see how many inches I lose in addition to the weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment