Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 11

Weight: 179
Gain: .8 lbs.

Well, things have changed here. I've decided to move the HCG from the logo. I'm not sure how long I'm going to stay on it and dieting is going to be a part of what I regularly do until it becomes an everyday lifestyle. But, right now it's tough as all get out. Ashton was up every hour last night except for six o'clock hour. I'm not eating right and I need to go to the grocery store so I can get back on track. I also need some vitamin supplements to help out. If I'm cutting things out, I need to make sure I get enough calcium. On top of that not getting enough sleep is killing me. But, I'm determined to lose a total of 55 lbs. I'll be happy with 40, but I like being an over-achiever!
Hopefully I'll come back with some weight loss news today.  Not sure.  I really need a grocery run and I don't know if that will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment