Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 4 & the Bad Dieter

Weight: 184
Amount Lost: 1 lb.

Had I followed the diet, I may have lost even more.  I did great for breakfast and lunch.  But then came dinner.  Dinner killed me.  I had to cook for the church.  I can't cook without tasting things to see if they are seasoned properly. Then I didn't want to cook my fish and have it smell up the church.  I know, lame.  So I had a small plate of spaghetti.  And my friend made pies and I had most of a slice of one.  And then I got a call about some insane drama and figured that since I had already screwed up the day, I would eat a few pretzel bites.  All in all, I have no idea how I lost a pound.  It's a miracle. 

As for today, I'm back on the diet.  I am going to change something up.  I can't eat all the food I need to at each meal.  So for today I'm going to have one piece of fruit for breakfast.  I can't get to lunch without eating.  I just don't have it in me.  As for the water, I'm not doing bad at drinking it all.  I happen to like water very much.  I'm going to try and portion out my food today so I have an easier time with meals. I don't like having to pull out the scale at every meal to figure things out.

On a good note, I love Fitday.com. It makes tracking food so much easier.  It lets you enter the weight of food to figure out calories and makes tracking the 500 a breeze.  Try it out sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment