Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 3 - 1st Day of 500 Calories

Weight: 185
Amount Lost: 0

Well, it's the first day of 500 calories and I'm already starting to get hungry.  I started by drinking some water and am getting some tea in a minute.  I'll be buying my food for the rest of the week today.  I have to make dinner for the church tonight, so it'll be hard not to lick my fingers!  But I'm determined to lose this weight and obeying this crazy diet is very important right now. By tomorrow, I should be shedding some water weight tomorrow.  I'm really hoping for a fast turn around.

After this first round, I'm not sure if I'll continue or if I'll start the gym to work on the rest.  And I'm a little nervous. I may be starting my period soon.  The protocol says to stop while I'm on that, but if it's this soon, I don't think I will.   I'm afraid that I don't have enough HCG in my body to hold me through 7 days.  I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

P.S. I am grumpy.  It could be hormones building up from PMS. I was grumpy yesterday while loading, so it's very likely.  But being hungry is not helping one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment