Thursday, July 15, 2010

Woohoo!

Weight 176.4

Oh yeah baby!  I'm down to 176.4!!!  Well on my way to seeing 175 again.  After I had Ashton, I was 166 lbs.  Then the mean doctors told me that I needed to get more fat in my milk for Ashton to help him gain weight to match their charts.  I tried and gained 10 lbs.  Ashton, well he didn't gain squat!  So I'm hoping to see that 166, but I'll be okay with 175 this week! 

So what am I doing?  Well, first and foremost, I'm moving more.  Daniel and I are hoping to hit the gym and pool more, but even doing stuff around the house is helping.  After that I'm making better choices eating.  It's not easy to replace pasta with other stuff, but it's working.  Thankfully rice does not have the effect that pasta does on me.  It also doesn't taste as good in a summer pasta salad, but who cares.  I'm losing weight.

I do hope that some of this loss starts happening around my waste.  I'm still not seeing any change in how my pants fit.  That's disappointing.  But it's slowly coming off my face and some in my chest.  That's a good start!

We'll see what tomorrow brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment