Monday, July 12, 2010

Still Going

Weight: 179

Well, this weekend was tough. I could not resist the Funyuns and then had country fried steak for lunch the next day.  My goodness.  I think this extra stuff on me is mostly water weight from all the salt.  Well see over the next few days.  Life is holding Daniel and I back from the gym today. We have to get the windshield replaced in the van and he had to take friends to pick up a truck this morning, so no gym.  And we have VBS tonight, so we will not be going.  Ugh!

Today I'm off to a better start.  I had fish and shrimp for lunch and one cake ball.  I didn't do breakfast because I seem to lose more that way.  I'll be having Special K for a snack later.  I'm not sure what dinner is going to look like, but I intend to get back on the not eating after 7-8pm track today, so I hope it's good!  We'll see what the scale says tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment