Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Battle Continues

Weight: 177

I hate to say it, but maybe having Daniel in Peru for a week wont be all bad.  You see, he's a horrible influence on a dieting woman.  This week I fed him smoked salmon pasta in a vodka sauce and chicken and biscuits casserole. I'm addicted to vodka sauce.  I can't leave a bowl of pasta alone if it's covered in that sauce.  And the biscuits... I have cellulite that is shaped in their image on my hips.  It's a sad sight.  And I wont discuss the eating out we did.  It's just not right.

So even though my on honey is gone, I may be able to lose a few more pounds.  I went for a walk in this morning with the kids.  I had Brenna in the Kelty backpack carrier and Ashton walked.  We stopped at the library to cool down and read a few book.  Then we headed home.  The kids are asleep and I'm a sweaty mess.  Yes, I know you needed to hear that!

No comments:

Post a Comment