Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sick Kids and Cravings

I don't want to cook. I don't want to think about eating healthy.  Strangely though, I want to run.  I missed running this past week.  Traveling over 40 hours in 3 days tends to limit one's ability to run.  And then when I came home, Ashton and Brenna came down with some kind of illness.  Ian followed a day later.  I really want a bag of chips right now.  Funyuns.  Yeah, Funyuns.  All the salty, crunchy goodness a food addict could want.  But then I want to run.  I need to run.  My emotions have been all over the place and there has been no outlet.  Right now I need some kind of physical activity to help me deal with them.  Once Daniel is home tomorrow, I plan on going to the gym and having at it.  Week 1 of my C25K plan is on and I aim to run the full 8 minutes each day. After that I don't mind going a bit slower, but this week I really want to be able to run as much as the paper says I should.

Weight - 184

No comments:

Post a Comment